Saturday, April 11, 2009

4-11-09

well another exiting day! didn't get up till around 11:30 est. got me a shower and then went to best buy to mosey around. I found a RF converter. I needed one because the current tv I have does not have rca plugs on it. so, now I can play my playstation and watch movie on it! After leaving best buy I wondered to the grocery store to do a bit more shopping. I am now stocked up and will be eatin' pretty good for a bit. After returning to the truck stop I was starvin' so I made some general tsao chicken. I watched an episode of Gun smoke while eating then fired up the old PlayStation and spent a few hours playing grand theft auto San Andreas. and now I just put in Die Hard ....whichever the last one is lol. all in all a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment